Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a home of my own?
- How do I have my home tested for lead?
- How do I buy a Habitat house?
- How do I participate in National Night Out?
- How do I get my GED?
- How do I enroll in computer classes?
- How do I get foreclosure information and help?
- How do I get credit counseling?
- How do I find out what common Community Planning terms mean?
- How often are statements mailed out?
- When is my payment due?
- What if I can't pay on the 1st of the month?
- If I want to pay in person, where do I go?
- May I make any payments by credit card or by phone?
- Where do I mail my payment?
- What if I see a discrepancy on my statement?
- What should I do if I am having difficulty making my loan payment?
- How do I get my statement sent to my new address?
- How do I obtain payoff information if I want to pay off my loan?
- Can my attorney get my payoff information?
- What do I do when it is time for me to make my final payment?
- When is the lien released?
- Can I begin paying my loan back before my affordability period has ended?